- Where can I buy Korkers?
- Korkers are available at a wide variety of outdoor and work related retailers. We strongly recommend trying a pair of Korkers on at your local dealer to ensure a proper fit prior to purchase. To search for a store near you, use our store locator.
- What sizes and widths does Korkers offer?
- We offer a variety of different sizes designed to fit men and women. Each product is designed to maximize fit, function, and comfort. Please refer to a specific product page on this site for an accurate sizing description.
- How does the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole Technology work?
- OmniTrax Technology is a patented design of OmniTrax Incorporated. The system is made up of four unique locking points that securely fasten an interchangeable sole to the bottom of your Korkers shoe or boot. For more information on how the system works click here.
- How do I clean and preserve my Korkers?
- Each Korkers product uses different materials and can be cared for in different ways. However, all Korkers products can be cleaned using warm water and soap. Dry all products in a cool area, do not put them in the dryer. Avoid storing your products in hot places or places exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do you offer a warranty with your products?
- Korkers warrants all footwear uppers for a one or two year period (depending on style) from the date of purchase. For more specific information on Korkers Warranty or to register your product click warranty.
- How does the Boa Lace System work on your boots?
- The Boa Lacing System achieves a micro-adjustable, glove-like fit via three key components: a knob, spool, and lace. Turning the high-grip exterior knob activates the internal spool which then pulls the ultra-durable Boa lace with remarkable closure force. The combination of the low-friction lace and lace guides creates a uniform closure that is free from pressure points and automatically conforms to the demands of your feet, activity, and terrain. Constructed from aircraft grade, stainless steel, the Boa lace is gram-for-gram stronger than tank armor and easily sheds water, mud, ice, or any kind of river muck. Finally, the Boa Lacing System is secure: once you set the dial to your desired tension, you're off and don't have to worry about the laces coming untied all day. Learn more about Boa.
- How durable is the Boa Lacing System?
- Extensive testing - both in the Boa lab and in the field by over 300 field testers - has validated the durability of the Boa Lacing System in the most demanding of environments and in the most rigorous of activities. It is hardly a surprise that the Boa Lacing System routinely outlives the footwear on which it is used. The Boa lace itself is gram-for-gram stronger than tank armor and specifically designed to endure environments where grit and grime are the norm. Finally, the Boa Dialed In for Life™ Guarantee further ensures the Boa Lacing System laces and guides for the lifetime of the product. In the extremely rare event of a lace break, athletes simply tie three very tight knots (necessary due to the low friction of the laces); the lace will then hold until you return to the trailhead or car at the end of the day.
- How do I get my Korkers gear repaired?
- Many repair parts for Korkers gear can be purchased on-line. Click here to buy replacement parts. Most of these parts can be purchased at the same retail shop where you originally purchased your Korkers. If you believe the product falls withing our warranty guidelines, please fill out the warranty claim here.
- How can I learn more about OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System?
- Visit our technology page for the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for more information and to view a video demonstration. Learn more.
If your question hasn't been answered by any of the above answers, please feel free to contact us directly. The easiest means of reaching Korkers is use our contact us form. We can also be reached via phone at 503-723-7100 or toll-free in the USA: 800-524-8899.