Dealer Map Policy
General Pricing Policy
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for Korkers are set annually and are subject to change. Korkers may adjust MSRP upon 30 days written notice. Korkers’ Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) is equivalent to our MSRP. It is the company’s policy that Korkers products should not be advertised for sale at prices below MAP.
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
Korkers is committed to the absolute best in product technology and innovation and being a premium footwear brand. As such, we choose retail partners who share our philosophy; those who provide premium service to the consumer and enhance our efforts to develop a legacy of quality products delivered with excellent service. To help achieve these goals, Korkers has established a unilateral policy regarding the minimum advertised price (MAP) of its products.
This policy applies to the advertising of Korkers-branded product by retailers. Unless stated otherwise in writing by Korkers Products, LLC, the minimum advertised price (MAP) for any Korkers product is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). This policy does not apply to the actual price at which Korkers products are sold by retailers. Each retailer is free to independently determine its actual retail price for Korkers products.
Unless subject to an exception below, any retailer advertisement that presents Korkers products at a price below MSRP/MAP is a violation of this policy. These types of advertisements include:
- Advertising Korkers products as part of, or in conjunction with, a store-wide sale or discount that results in a net advertised price below MSRP/MAP.
- Advertising multiple Korkers products in combination for a single price that is less than the products’ combined MSRP/MAP.
- Advertising Korkers products in combination with other branded products at a single price.
- Advertising Korkers products through an online auction where the minimum bid is less than MSRP/MAP.
- Advertising that offers discounts, credits, rebates, or gift certificates in combination with Korkers products that results in a net price below Korkers MSRP/MAP.
This policy applies to all forms of advertising, including the following:
- Internet merchandising or product listings, including third party platforms (ex. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Print ads
- Direct mailings (electronic or via post)
- Social media advertising
- Consumer-targeted ads (ex. Google AdWords)
- Printed material, including brochures, posters, flyers, faxes, etc.
- Radio & TV ads
- Mail-order catalogs
This policy does not apply to the following:
- Brick and mortar in-store displays, banners, or price markings
- Internet shopping cart page where the customer makes their final purchase election
- Advertising that offers free shipping with purchase, free training with purchase, or other free value-added service with purchase.
- Advertising for any merchandise that Korkers has designated as “discontinued” or as “closeout.” These products will be defined and communicate to dealers in writing by Korkers.
- Advertising for Korkers products during Korkers-designated “end-of-season” and/or “promotional periods.” These periods will be defined and communicate to dealers in writing by Korkers. Korkers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change designated period(s) upon 30 days written notice to dealers.
In response to any violations of this policy, Korkers, at its unilateral discretion, may take the following actions:
First Violation: Korkers will issue a written warning to the retailer requesting the violation be corrected.
Second Violation: Korkers will issue a written warning to the retailer requesting the violation be corrected and will suspend all shipments to retailer for a 60 day period.
Third Violation: Korkers will no longer accept orders from the retailer for Korkers products.
Compliance with this policy is entirely within the control of the retailer. This policy is non-negotiable and modifications will not be made for any retailer. Korkers cannot and will not discuss this policy outside of providing the terms of the policy and examples of compliant and non-compliant advertising.
We do appreciate input and feedback from our retail partners. If you have comments or concerns about this policy, please submit them in writing by email to email@example.com