Boa® Lace System
Korkers extensive use of the Boa® fit system helps set Korkers apart from other traditional lace-up wading boots on the market. The Boa fit System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional laces, buckles, ratchets, velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear.
- Glove Like Fit. Boa® provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Micro-adjustability. Boa® reels offer infinite degrees of fine tuning both in and out of the water.
- On-the-Fly. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a fast turn of the Boa® dial.
- Lightweight. Boa closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Fast. Quick on. Quick off. Boa® saves time when seconds count.
- Secure. Once locked into place, Boa® reels and laces stay that way. This powerful yet flexible closure allows the ideal amount of flexibility without compromise that will sacrifice performance.
- No Stretch. Boa® delivers a consistent fit, even when wet. Boa® laces will not stretch or loosen over time.
- Easy to Clean. In gritty environments, when muck and grime may collect in lace guides and beneath Boa® components, a simple faucet or hose cleaning will help extend the life of your system and ensure it's ready for next time.