BOA Lace System
Korkers extensive use of the Boa lacing system helps set Korkers apart from other traditional lace-up wading boots on the market. The Boa Lacing System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional laces, buckles, ratchets, velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear.
- Glove Like Fit. Boa provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Micro-adjustability. Boa reels offer infinite degrees of fine tuning both in and out of the water.
- On-the-Fly. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial.
- Lightweight. Boa closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Fast. Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time when seconds count.
- Secure. Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. This powerful yet flexible closure allows the ideal amount of flexibility without compromise that will sacrifice performance.
- No Stretch. Boa delivers a consistent fit, even when wet. Boa laces will not stretch or loosen over time.
- Easy to Clean. In gritty environments, when muck and grime may collect in lace guides and beneath Boa components, a simple faucet or hose cleaning will help extend the life of your system and ensure it's ready for next time.