Kling-On Sticky Rubber
Korkers expands anglers' performance traction options and continues its commitment to combating the threat of invasive species, with the introduction of Kling-On and Studded Kling-On sticky-rubber soles for its line of industry-leading wading boots.
Korkers' heritage has been to give you a variety of traction solutions to meet your specific needs optimizing your fly fishing and angling experiences. Our Kling-On soles equip you with yet another high performance option for fishing conditions where felt soles cannot be used. Feedback from the field on the Kling-On outsoles has been enthusiastic, and Korkers is thrilled to bring this traction technology to the market.
Kling-On soles feature
- High friction rubber designed to excel in and out of the water
- "Spongy" rubber for added durability while hiking (compared to traditional felt sole)
- Reduced water absorption keeping them lightweight
- Perfect tread for scrambling trails, rock hopping, and wading in wet conditions.
- A high performance traction option that reduces the spread of invasive species
Studded Kling-On soles feature 100 percent tungsten carbide spikes for extra bite in slippery environments.